Machine: Legare 60/30
Size: Lady's Medium
Yarn: Lionbrand Magic
- Use heel spring when doing the
3 rounds of cast on - I did this with the cyl dial at the 5th line from the
- Ribber set at the middle
- After the cast on, I knit 60 rows
- Transfer ribber stitches to cylinder.
- 4th line from the top on the cylinder:
Knit 16 rounds, knit the heel.
- Knit 60 rounds.
- Knit the toe....... change to
scrap yarn & knit 6-8 rounds.
- Close the toe with kitchener (I
take 2 stitches on both sides of the beginning and end to avoid the 'dog ears'
- Run the end in at the beginning
of the selvedge
Submitted by Judi Meissner/Knox,
Any additional questions: email
me privately: jmeissner (at) hughes (dot) net